2022 Workshop Series
The 2022 workshop series is here! Join us for our monthly workshop series at Free Haven Farms. We will be hosting in-person workshops at Free Haven Farms in Lawnside, NJ, teaching all of the fundamentals of planting and growing your own food.
The topics for our workshop series, starting in March and going through September, will be:
- Soil science - nutrients, contaminants, and how to build healthy soil (March 20, 2022, completed)
- Planting and Crop Protection - planting seeds and seedlings and protecting your crops (April 23, 2022, completed)
- Fencing - building fences and trellis systems (May 22, 2022, completed)
- Planting - containers and in-ground gardens (June 26, 2022)
- Planting - Building raised beds and vertical towers (July)
- Weeding and maintenance - maintaining your garden through the year (August)
- Composting - Systems, set up, maintenance, (September)
Our workshops will be limited to 10 people, to allow for social distancing and maintain our health and safety standards. The drop in rate for each workshop is $125 and includes the hands-on workshop and tour of Free Haven Farms.
Each workshop comes with a free gift!!
Workshops are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Get your spot today and make 2022 the year of true growth!!